Wednesday 7 July 2010

I'm celebrating today.  This is my 500th post.

Thanks to all my readers.  A few of you have been with me almost since the inception of my blog.  It started out with book reviews and then a relative of hubby's asked for some family stuff and such, and that was when the stitching was added in.  I like the format that I am now using; book reviews when they are ready, needlework updates on Tuesdays, recipes and cookbook reviews on Thursday and First Nations posts on Fridays when ever I have something of that nature to share.

I like what I have achieved here and mostly intend to keep on doing it this way.  Author interviews are planned in the near future and I might even try a contest again (once I finally send out the promised prizes that are still sitting here, I keep sticking extras into the envelopes in a hope to compensate for my tardiness ).

As long as I am having fun I plan to keep at this.  Hope that you are planning to keep reading and encouraging me in all these pursuits.

Thank-you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done on 500 posts ,all the best stu

Linda said...

Congrats on your 500th post!! That's amazing. Your blog is very interesting. Keep it coming!!

Dorte H said...

Congratulations!

I quite forgot to keep an eye on my posts when I passed the 500 post mark, but the other day I had my visitor no 30,000. Also a nice milestone.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Heather!

Anya said...

Congratulations on your 500th! Love your blog...

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your 500 plus posts! Your blog is a great mixture of things I like too! I enjoy your recipes and book reviews, and of course QUILTS!

Miri said...

500 Posts! Well Done!

heather said...

Congratulations on your 500th post.

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats on over 500 posts now, Heather!