Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm Sick

My head is pounding, my eyes feel hot, my ears are plugged and I feel icky.  Some cold I have managed to find. 

I tried to read last evening, but after holding a book for half an hour all I remember is that it said the word 'hunter'.  It's the book Monster by Frank Peretti.  My son is reading it for english class, so I am supposed to be reading it as the same time.  I'm quite a bit behind him.

I have a few books finished that need reviewing and hope to get to them in the next few days as soon as my head clears.  Fingers crossed that it will be tomorrow.

Back to my sofa, quilts, and box of tissue.

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Hugs,hot tea, lots of sleep..take care and get better soon! I know EXACTLY how you feel..had it two weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

Sending healing vibes ~~~ your way.
Stay inspired!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling well. Snuggle in and get some rest. I'm sending you lost of good health wishes.

Marie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Peaceful Reader said...

I know just how you are feeling!! I hope you are get better soon.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

So sorry to hear you aren't well. At this time of year there seems to be all sorts of nasties doing the rounds. Here's hoping you feel better real soon.

(M)ary said...

I hope you feel better now(I am writing this 2 days after yout post).
We have had colds flying around our office too now that the weather is slightly cooler and the stress of the holidays approach.

Nazmiş Teyze said...

:( take care Heather.ı hope you are fine know.