Tuesday 9 November 2010

I'm too busy reading to write a proper post

I am stuck inside of The Murder Room:The Heirs of Sherlock Holmes gather to Solve the World's Most Perplexing Cold Cases by Michael Capuzzo.

This is the non-fiction story of the members of the Vidocq Society.  Based in Philadelphia, they are comprised of 82 of the world's top detectives and forensic scientists and they help to solve the murders that have been declared cold cases.  I can hardly put this book down. It's not about the crimes, but rather about those people who have dedicated their lives to justice.

I've be back with a review in the next few days. 

6 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds great. I'm looking forward to your review.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Sounds fascinating. Something I'd enjoy reading.

Dorte H said...

I like your headline. I often feel that way when I am engrossed in a great book. And if I don´t take notes while I read, my reviews are often short and feeble.

Well, I try to remind myself that I am reading and blogging for my own sake, not for anyone else´s.

Anonymous said...

wow sounds great ,be awaiting your review ,all the best stu

Anya said...

My goodness...Michael Capuzzo lives in my town of Wellsboro, PA. According to his website, he was writing the book when he moved here 10 years ago. I'll be anxious to read your review.

Julie said...

You actually made all of those! That's flippin' awesome! And .. now I'm hungry .. thanks for sharing!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries