Thursday 23 June 2011

Upcoming Book Reviews

I've managed to get myself somewhat behind on my book reviews.  In an attempt to encourage myself, here's a list of what I've finished reading but still in need of review.  If you have read and reviewed these books, leave me a comment with the link and I'll add it when I post my finished review.  Thanks.

Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney

Tinker's Plague by Stephen D. Pearl
Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear (audiobook)  Cover photo courtesy of BBC Audiobooks America.

The Heaven Shop by Deborah ellis.(audiobook) Cover photo courtesy of RMW Kids Audiobooks. (Sorry about the small e on the author's name, computer is acting nuts)
Gallows View: Chief Inspector Banks Novel #1 by Peter Robinson (audiobook)  Cover photo courtesy of Tantor Media

Pretty Little Things by Jilliane Hoffman 
A Duty to the Dead : a Bess Crawford Novel by Charles Todd
Currently listening to: shiver by Maggie Shiefvater
Currently reading: The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Like the sound of Shiver

Lynda said...

Like the sound of Shiver