Sunday 19 June 2011

Looking for a new Meme to Join?

 I was surprised and very pleased to find that my Needlework Tuesday meme has been included in an updated list of memes and theme days that has been posted at The Bz House That Love Built. 

Needlework Tuesday is where I share with you my current needlework project, whether it is hand embroidery, machine sewing/quilting, knitting or some other needle based project,  I describe to  you what I'm making along with lots of photos showing the whole process including my mistakes.  I welcome any of my readers to write a post about their current project and send me the link so that I can include them in my current post.  I find that it's a great way to encourage me to work on at least one project every week as I feel sad when I can't share my progress.

If you are looking for a new meme to join and several that you want to view, then hop on over to The Bz House that Love Built and check out this listing.  It contains links to hundreds of memes, some weekly and others at all various intervals.  You can also contact the owner to get your meme added to a future update.

No comments: