Tuesday 12 June 2012

Needlework Tuesday - Can't stop Knitting

Needlework Tuesday is open to all readers looking for inspiration, encouragement or who want to share their recent needlework project. Introduce yourself in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your current post. Feel free to grab the cute little mouse for your post.

I am trying hard to be focused and work on the Mosaic afghan every day.  I am aiming to complete three squares a day in order to have it finished in time to pack it and take it as a gift for my friend.  I don't want to arrive at the destination with squares yet to knit or with hundreds of yarn ends yet to be darned.  Last week I did quite well and am not starting row 9 of 15. 

Unfortunately I have done something to my camera and the pictures don't look quite right. I am hoping that it is a dirty lens and that I can clean it.   In the meantime, I keep knitting and knitting and knitting.  I will have to take a bit of a break and sew up a few pillowcases to be used as father's day gifts.

I finally installed the EQ6 (Electric Quilt) software on my laptop.  It's been so long since I used it last, that I have mostly forgotten how to use it.  After vacation I will have to go through the lessons in the book and refresh.  Then will decide whether to upgrade to EQ7.  It's good and useful software, but I didn't really miss it for the last two years when it wasn't installed on my desktop computer.  Do you EQ?  Do you use this software often enough for purchase the upgrades or do you make do.

To view two lovely cross stitch projects, pop in for a visit at Lit and Laundry.

No comments: