Thursday 26 July 2012

Free Audiobook from SYNC - 7


I hope that you have been enjoying this summer's program.  I missed the last two weeks as I was away on vacation and didn't have my laptop with me.  I did find another wonderful time to listen to audio books.  I have a difficult time falling asleep on airplanes.  I often start watching a movie and will fall asleep to it, but then there is that dramatic music and something noisy happens and I wake up.  This time I tried listening to an audio book. It worked like a dream.  I was awake long enough to be introduced to the plot and the main characters, then fell asleep.  Each time I roused, I heard a bit more of the story and would drowse again.  Best sleep I've had on a plane.  I am now re-listening to the story from the beginning.

Two new audiobooks are available this week for your listening enjoyment.

July 26 – August 1, 2012
Pinned
by Alfred C. Martino, Read by Mark Shanahan (Listen & Live Audio)

Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson, Read by Dion Graham (Brilliance Audio)
For further details about this summer program, read  my introductory post.

No comments: