Saturday 8 December 2007

Hind Shadow Mitt

I haven't been doing much running lately. It started with a sore foot about 3 weeks ago, and then I just didn't get back outside. I don't have a treadmill, so I always run outdoors. Its been nasty weather here lately so I really didn't want to go out.

Yesterday my neighbour (also a runner) brought me a new pair of running mitts. They have a wind proof layer on the top of the hand, a breathable palm and most wonderful is the terry covered thumb. Terrific for wiping the nose. Its been awful taking off the mitt to get out a tissue, now I don't have to, I am so excited. Well, truth be told, I was so excited this morning that I went for a run. 4k and every step reminded me that I hadn't been out for a while, but I sure did feel good. Oh, I love these mitts.

Who would have suspected that a pair of mitts would have done so much for me.

Now to wait for hubby to get that hot tub installed, imagine what that will do for my post run routine!!!

1 comment:

pussreboots said...

Good job on jumping back into your routine. I hope the mitts work out for you!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy Island of the Blue Dolphins. Happy reading and happy BookCrossing. :D