Monday 17 December 2007

On the 5th day of Christmas...


My day started with a rush. I had forgotten to put out each of the gifts. They were selected and sitting in a grocery bag but not on the table. Hubby pretended not to notice while I place a bag of mini Coconut Chocolate bars at his place. Son came downstairs shortly and immediately unwrapped his over-sized Hershey bar. Then he re-wrapped it and put it in his lunch bag. Ok, I guess its better than eating no lunch.
Daughter has a snow day from school, no buses, so It was a while before she descended to find issue 1 of Faeries' Landing by You Hyun. This story is printed American style and reads from front to back. It is aimed at a 13+ girl audience. My daughter is in a phase where she loves anything magical, so this attracted her immediately.
Perhaps by now you are noticing a trend in my gifts, chocolate does tend to factor largely in our eating lives. I love the feel of it in my mouth. What else is there to say.

No comments: