Saturday 22 December 2007

On the 10Th day of Christmas...

Today was a visiting day. We were out of town to visit at the house of my cousin, her hubby and 3 little kids. Joining us for the day was her mother, her brother and his wife and 3 little kids. Also my older sister, her hubby and their 5 kids. Needless to say, it was a house full. The little kids (5 out of 6 are girls) are getting older, so a bit more character and personality developing. Its always neat to see the kids growing into themselves.

I love these family gatherings and wish we would plan them more often. We all live in different cities and with jobs and such, its harder to see each other. We have been keeping better contact by using the Internet, but nothing beats sitting beside each other and chatting.

Yes, there were presents for my family today, but I figure they pale in comparison with visiting family, so they are not being mentioned.

No comments: