Friday 14 December 2007

on the 2nd Day of Christmas...

On the Second Day of Christmas I gave to my true loves...

My daughter was thrilled with the pink, glass Christmas Tree. It stands about 15 inches tall. So why a pink tree? I was browsing in the store one day and saw this tree and thought my daughter would love it, but perhaps the price a bit much, so didn't purchase it. When looking through a local magazine a week ago, I came across a pic of all the similar sized trees on sale at that particular store. I asked my daughter if she was interested in a tree for her room and told her that I had seen one I liked and if she chose the same one, I would buy it for her. Without one moment of hesitation she pointed out the same tree. The rest is history...

For my son I gave a laminated sheet of guitar cords. I could hear the pleasure in his voice as he pulled it out of the package and realized what it was and commented to all in hearing range.

At my Bookcrossing meeting last evening, one of the other members suggested that I 'catch' this Rough Guide to James Bond book and bring it home for hubby.

It is now in his possession.

This 2002 publication profiles each movie including actors, director, a synopsis of the plot. Further in the book is a chapter on various James Bonds, a chapter on James Bond Girls, followed by Villains, Gadgets and music and more. This pocket size book is a mine of Bond facts and pictures.

No comments: