Sunday 23 December 2007

On the 11Th day of Christmas...

We're into the last minutes of the day and I'm still sewing on a gift. Its not that I didn't know I had a deadline, after all, December 25Th arrives as the same point every year. I guess my timing could use some improvement. I still have a few hours work to do, so will keep this short so I can do a bit more before sleep time.

Again, there were presents to day. A music disk for son. A Bratz doll for daughter, which happens to be missing a foot (the shoes are part of the detachable foot). I've sent an email to the company asking for a replacement, will be interesting to see their response. For hubby, a bag of Jack Daniels filled chocolates. I had originally planned to give them to him this past Monday, but that was a work day and the idea didn't seem too bright.

There won't be typical presents tomorrow morning, though I do intend to make a nice breakfast mid morning. As far as I'm concerned, if someone were to make me a hot breakfast, I would consider it a wonderful gift.

No comments: