Thursday 24 February 2011

Teacher of the Year

I just want to brag here a little bit.  My cousin Bryce Honsinger  has been named Teacher of the Year in Ontario.  I found the same video on YouTube and have included it here.



During his school years, Bryce was lucky to have one of those teachers who really understood his students.  He would come to class dressed as an historic figure.  Obviously this had a huge impression on Bryce.   After watching this video, doesn't it make you wish that your children were in his class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your cousin, you must be so proud. My daughter wants to be a teacher so we know how important they are.

Shan said...

Congrats! We love great teachers in our house (my parents were teachers and my husband is a teacher.) I also had a history teacher who would come to class dressed as a historical figure and who would also re-enact battles in class. He was the reason I studied history in university. We never forget great teachers.

Anonymous said...

Seriously...almost made me cry! I'm so impressed by him. I only wish he'd teach the TEACHERS 'cause we certainly need more teachers like him.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

How wonderful to have such an inspirational teacher. This award was well deserved.