Thursday 5 January 2012

Make Death Wait: Heart and Stroke Society Canada

I have been seeing this commercial for the past month or two and it still stops me in my path every time.  What a poignant message.   

I lost my 26 year old nephew to heart disease this summer and don't want to lose any of my viewers this way, especially when most of us can do something about our heart health.

Do your heart a favour and watch these commercials:





Petty Witter from the blog Pen and Paper, sends along this commercial from the BBC regarding performing CPR.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16406257



Please share these messages with the ones you love.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I think this is their best campaign yet. Both of these commercials stop me in my tracks everytime they come on. Hopefully, they'll do some good for someone.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Both very moving campaigns. Its always tragic when we loose someone to these awful conditions but even more so when they are as young as your nephew.

I think you might be interested in this latest campaign from the British Heart Foundation Heather.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16406257