Sunday 22 December 2013

My Grandmother's 98th Christmas

 
Today we celebrated Christmas with my grandmother, Sophie Tucker.  This is her 98th Christmas. 
22 of use gathered for dinner, though we would have happily  made space for more.

l-r Len, Shelley, Paul, Marcus, Eric, Shannon, Sam, Andrew and David with Sophie at the head of the table.

 
r-l LouAnn, Sheri, Lori, Elaine, Sophie, Connor, Joan, Jerry, Sandra and again, Sophie at the head of the table.

 
Sophie, her daughter Joan, son Jerry, daughter-in-laws Elaine and Sandra.
 
 A video message from my grandmother to those family members who were unable to attend.  I missed a bit at the beginning, which is directed to her brother Tony.



Greetings from the family.



1 comment:

Marla's Crafts said...

You are so lucky to have your grandmother so long and she seams so healthy. My grandmother passed away last January and she was three months short of her 100th birthday. She was a very special grand mother. I hope she had a great day.