Sunday 1 April 2012

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: 30 Postcards

When a friend sent me a link to this postcard book, I had to order a copy.  What could be more fun than sending classic zombie postcards to my nearest and dearest friends.  This is a visualization of the novel Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austin and Seth Grahame-Smith.

Since I haven't read Seth's novel, I can't explain why Lady Catherine has ninja's but I am intrigued. 

There are two copies of each of 15 interesting images.  They are printed in full colour on a thick card stock.  The photos shown here pale in comparison to the real thing.
This is my favourite photo from the book and I am offering one copy of it to lucky commenter.  If you want the chance to have this post card land in your mailbox, leave a comment including a means of getting in contact with you.   Random drawing to determine winner.


This card is labelled "Bennet Sisters' Pentagram of Death".

This creepy book is from Chronicle Books.

4 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Not a book I enjoyed but I have to admit these postcards are great, such fun, I'm sure your family and friends would be delighted to receive one of these, I know I would.

Helen said...

I haven't read the Seth Grahame-Smith book, but I'm a huge, huge fan of Jane Austen...and I'm now hooked on zombies thanks the the TV show The Walking Dead.

I think I'd be happy to receive one of these cards! It's a bit scary, but I'd enjoy it!

Heather said...

Contest now closed.

Helen said...

Thanks for the postcard. It arrived today. I love it!