Tuesday 17 May 2011

Vote for your favourite wizarding character from the Harry Potter Books

Do you have a favourite character from the thousands of pages of the Harry Potter books?  Now is your chance to have your say count.  Visit J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter site and vote today.  Voting ends August 25, 2011, but no sense putting it off.


If you need to sit and think about your choice, perhaps a snack fit for a wizard would help.  I made these pumpkin pasties for a special meal and wrote about it in a post last November.  Check that post for a link to the recipes.


For the record, I voted for Professor Minerva McGonagall.  Who are you planning to vote for?

2 comments:

Martha@Hey, I want to read that said...

No question in my mind, Hagrid. Love him. Good poll.

Wanda said...

Hard to choose ... I love Ron BUT that may be because I saw Rupert as Ron in the first three movies before I read the books.

The mother in me kinda wants to vote for Mrs. Weasley, what a hoot that woman is! Howlers, ah to be able to send those to my son. LOL!

Hmmm... for reasons I won't mention here (just in case there are still a few people left on the planet who haven't either read the books or seen the movies) I'm gonna go with Snape.